Product Description for Ray-Ban RB3522 Sunglasses
- Ray-Ban RB3522 Sunglasses have rectangle shaped lenses with the spirit of an Aviator. If you've wanted to wear Aviators but they don't suit you, these are the sunglasses you've been looking for.
- For men
- Full Rim frame which is made from hypoallergenic stainless steel. Stainless steel is nickel free and won't lose its shape or rust when exposed to water.
- Rectangular lenses suit many shapes
- Suitable for larger heads
- Stylish double bridge
- Rubberized temple ends for no slip grip behind the ear
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for a perfect fit
- Available in a variety of frame and lens color combinations to personalize your look
- Ray-Ban logo etched onto plaque on temples
- Signature Ray-Ban shark-fin contour to temples
- 100% UV protection
- Come in a Ray-Ban protective carrying case with cleaning cloth.
- These sunglasses are available with a mirror coating option on certain colors. Mirror coatings are suitable for protection from intense light. A mirror coating reflects back light and reduces the amount of light passing through the lens. This makes it more comfortable for eyes in very sunny conditions.
- These sunglasses are available with polarized lenses on certain colors. Polarized lenses have a filter within the lens that blocks the wavelengths of light that cause glare. They can greatly enhance contrast and allow for greater depth of vision, especially in water. They are ideal for any situation where glare reduction is necessary, like driving or playing sports.
- The sunglasses are available on certain colors with gradient tinted lenses – Gradient tints are tints that start off at a darker color at the top of a lens and then gradually lighten towards the bottom of the lenses. These tints are great for fashion and for reading outside on sunny days. Gradient coatings work by allowing an appropriate amount of light to filter through in certain areas and less in places where protection is most necessary.