Product Description for Ray-Ban RB4195 – Wayfarer Liteforce Sunglasses
- Ray-Ban RB4195 – Wayfarer Liteforce is the first of its kind that is made of new materials as part of the innovative, new Ray-Ban Tech Sunglasses Collection.
- The Tech Sunglasses Collection by Ray-Ban represents Ray-Ban’s commitment to innovation in their products.
- Ray-Ban RB4195- Wayfarer Liteforce frames are made of the material liteforce which is several times lighter that its Wayfarer, Acetate counterpart.
- Full Rim frame is for the trendy male who is looking for a revamped, classic style of frames.
- Liteforce is made of high-performance thermoplastic that is used in various types of technology and medical equipment.
- Sunglasses are available with polarized lenses on certain colors which reduce glare when driving.
- Gradient lenses are available on certain colors with gradient tinted lenses which make for versatile lenses in many lighting environments.
- Available in Alternate Fit which flatters those with wider nose bridges and longer noses.
- Frames feature a Wayfarer/Square shape for a classic, retro style.
- Ray-Ban logo is featured on both temples.
- As seen on Chris Hemsworth
- Variety of colors
- For Men
- Can accommodate prescription lenses here.
- Ray-Ban RB4195 – Wayfarer Liteforce Sunglasses come Ray-Ban protective carrying case and cleaning cloth.
- Due to manufacturer's restrictions, Ray-Ban products cannot be shipped to Australia.