Product Description for Ray-Ban RB4242 Sunglasses
- Ray-Ban RB4242 sunglasses flaunt an on-trend round lens and a delicate metal bridge
- Ray-Ban has an exceptional record of innovative work in the eyewear industry over decades
- Full rim frame is constructed of propionate that is lightweight and sturdy
- Unisex design
- Ray-Ban logo on the temple
- Available in a wide range of frame and lens colors and finishes
- 100% UV protection
- Comes with a Ray-Ban cleaning cloth and protective carrying case
- Due to manufacturer's restrictions, Ray-Ban products cannot be shipped to Australia
- These sunglasses are available with a mirror coating option on certain colors. Mirror coatings are suitable for protection from intense light. A mirror coating reflects back light and reduces the amount of light passing through the lens. This makes it more comfortable for eyes in very sunny conditions.
- These sunglasses are available with polarized lenses on certain colors. Polarized lenses have a filter within the lens that blocks the wavelengths of light that cause glare. They can greatly enhance contrast and allow for greater depth of vision, especially in water. They are ideal for any situation where glare reduction is necessary, like driving or playing sports.
- The sunglasses are available on certain colors with gradient tinted lenses – Gradient tints are tints that start off at a darker color at the top of a lens and then gradually lighten towards the bottom of the lenses. These tints are great for fashion and for reading outside on sunny days. Gradient coatings work by allowing an appropriate amount of light to filter through in certain areas and less in places where protection is most necessary.